Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Powered By Blogger

April 1, 2009

My Comic



I Don't Know When It Start
I Don't Know When It Will Stop
All I Know I Love It
All I Know It Will Increase

Last year in 2008, I got new hobbies that I addicted to until now. It start when my brother bring back home one book with title " Gagahnye Kelab Manik". The first day he bought it, I just read the cover and then walk away. After a week I took the book then I read it. After reading the book, automatically a words " Ahaa~~ Sweetnyer & Romentik nyer cite nie (sambil guling2)" come out from my mouth, then I say " Lepas nie nk kumpul la buku komik mcm nie" and that how it start. Until now I still keep buying this comic, and guess what I already order 3 comic from the book shop at my college foodcourt.

This is the first comic that bought

This is my favourate comic

1 comment:

  1. hello there...
    ko collect comic jepun eh...
    hihi aku collect comic malaysia...
    huhu....anyway...comic mmg best...
    da la watak laki dlm tu cute2,,,,kawai-ne

    Go Go Comic reader...Go Kaoru Go Ben...

    ReplyDelete