Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Powered By Blogger

March 31, 2009

[Summery] What Happen on March


Today is the last day of March. wow! time was past so fast and by the way this is my short summery about what happen on march in my blog. As everyone see, in march all the posting is about Super Junior the 3rd Album and the lyric of Super Junior 3rd Album rite? March was the special month for all E.L.F including me because that was the month that we are waiting for our beloved Super Junior comeback. So in my blog, on March is the special space for me to posting only about them. I'm so excited for their comeback and this was the moment that i waiting for after waiting about one of half year I guess. So for April, I will posting about a new thing, maybe about my research project that I busy working it right now. To those people who read my blog for this month, I hope you all enjoy it and sorry if my blog not so interesting. Thank You <(^_^)/


" Because of Super Junior E.L.F are Appeared But It's Because E.L.F Super Junior Exist "

"Super Junior Fighty and All The Best!"




:: Daira Nadia ::

No comments:

Post a Comment