Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Powered By Blogger

April 11, 2009

My EverLasting Friends Forever















Friends can be anyone
Friends can be everywhere
Friends is irreplaceable
Friends is unpredictable

Best Friend always there for you
Best Friend never leave you alone
Best Friend always come when you lost
Best Friend is Forever

True Friends never leave
True Friends never gone
True Friends always be by our side
True Friends is relationship that never be break

I have Friends and I have Best Friends, But in my heart they all are my true best friends that can't be replace. I can live without a boyfriend but I can't live without my friends around me. Thank you for being my friends and the best word that I describe about my friends is you all are
"MY EVERLASTING FRIENDS FOREVER"

3 comments:

  1. hehhheeheh.....
    ape ad d sebalik gmbr???!!!
    hahhahhha
    hanye kite yg tau....
    muahxx!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oit...
    amboi siap promote gmbar termahal aku lg tu..
    hahah...anyway...friends will always there in ur heart no matter what happen...

    same like me la...no bf still ok but no frends cannot la....hahha...ye ke?

    ReplyDelete