Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Powered By Blogger

April 18, 2009

Restless (-_-)

My restless and busy week is starting till end of june~~

assignment due date is coming, midterm is coming

need to do MORE research on public transport

need to do research on NAZA Group 

need to do research on Exxon Veldez inciden for Midterm

need to study about product life cycle for Midterm that haven been review at class yet

need to combine small business enterprise assignment tomorrow

ready for Marketing planning exam on 23rd

need to submit SBE assignment on 25th 

need to submit Marketing planning on 27th + go for business strategy exam that day


NOW

I'm Stress

I'm Tired

I'm Dizzy

I'm Busy

I'm Sleepy

I'm Hungry (?)

1 comment:

  1. sungguh busy ea kao?
    k ar..aku nak gi tgk tv ngan makan jap

    *nada meyakat*

    ReplyDelete