Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Powered By Blogger

April 15, 2009

My Graduation

This evening I had chatting with my classmate and then she told me that maybe our graduation day will be on this August 9th 2009 at Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur. Look at the picture, is it beautiful? hehe~. Actually our graduation is suppose to be next year but because of we will finish our study on this June, we have a chance to join our senior graduation on this August but if the graduation be on July, it is possible to join them. Some of my friend don't like our graduation be on this august because it too early to meet back and for sure nothing change when we meet..

I hoping my graduation will be on this august, but it OK if my graduation be on next year as long as I can have my graduation. If we grad on this august, we will grad as a Junior but if grad next year, we will grad as a senior. I think that one of the difference..hehe...I can't wait for my graduation day and I hope my Mom n my Dad will be there together..

5 comments:

  1. ayam kuukuu, whatever it is, kte akan grad same2 k? pas2 kte g KOREA, huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. yer btul...p'rancangan mase dpn..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoho~..ku pun grad gak
    tapi tak gi kroea la...:(

    p/s: aku da linked ko...:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol~
    hotel ni best gler siot~
    kt da pnah mkn kat ctu da~
    percaye la~
    mknn die gempak~

    ReplyDelete
  5. alaa~~tamawo la tawoon neh...tawon depan la besh..bawu senior..tawon neh jd junior pling kecik la..hahaha =p

    betol ke tuh tmpatnyew?? gempak je tgk..haha..
    whatever la..asalkan tade mende spoil jd time grad tuh..

    paham2 sudey la ngn kolej ksayangan ko neh zou~~wakakka kambeng!! =p

    ~yaya degil~

    ReplyDelete