Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Powered By Blogger

May 15, 2009

The Words

This just the words, the word that always i heard in my favorite songs, the word that make me feel compassionate, the word that make me sad, the words that influence my life, the words that i should not thinking of, and the words that maybe will happen to me.

- The Words -
" I will be waiting for you
don't care how long it may take
i will always be right here
when you need to laugh or cry"

" You let me know
when you are ready to love
and i will rush to your side
to sweep you into my arms"

" I love You
please be happy in heaven
please wait for me up there
until the day i follow you"

" Receiving love from one person
giving your love to one person like fool
and i though that person was you"

" It was all a lie, it all a lie
your love was a complete lie, the word forever is also a lie
this love has hurt me so much, this love making me this sad
this love leaving me to cry"

" Don't cry on pain counting the time that passed
don't miss a foolish love that' already passed
find someone who love you so much
find someone who can't go a day without you"

1 comment:

  1. aishh...zou..
    ko telah mnambahkan kesedihan di hatiku yg dah memg sedih neh...
    waa~zou!! rindu kat sepet!!
    cemane neh??
    x_X so sad!!~
    -yaya degil-

    ReplyDelete