Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Powered By Blogger

May 30, 2009

How Can I Take Away This Feeling?


People always say that I'm easy to falling in love, but they didn't know how hard for me to place someone in my heart. 4 years ago, I has place someone in my heart, someone that attract me by his kindness, his thoughtfulness, and his honesty in friendship. He is someone that make me know the meaning of falling in love but in the same time he make me feel how hurt when we are not the one in his heart. It took a long time to recover, but now it seem like the same feeling come back with another person that I meet lately. what should I do? Should i tell that i falling on him ? or just be by his side as a friend? coz he the one who open my locked heart. I know that I'm not his type, and I know I'm not his choice, but what should I do? I don't want to get hurt for the 2nd time. I hate when this feeling come, coz it make me confused after I forget it in 3 years. I always dream that i can meet someone that place me inside his heart and have a great love story together, but it just a dream that only can be in my fantasy world and not in reality. God, how can I take this feeling away?...

Kim Yu Kyung - Starlight Tears
"The sons that represent what I think about him"

No comments:

Post a Comment