Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Powered By Blogger

May 31, 2009

100 Truths About Me

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Vanila coke
2. Last phone call: My friend Diela
3. Last text message: From my mom
4. Last song you listened to: You are my everything by Santa Esmeralda
5. Last time you cried: 1 year ago

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: No
7. Been cheated on: Yes
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: No
9. Lost someone special: My Grandparents of my dad side, and my grandpa of my mom side
10. Been depressed: Sometime
11. Been drunk and threw up: nope

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. White
13. Blue
14. Black

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend: Yes, the latest (Mei), Erol & Topan
16. Fallen out of love: Yes
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes, last night when i read my comic collection
18. Met someone who changed you: Yes
19. Found out who your true friends were: Almost
20. Found out someone was talking about you: No
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: No
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Huh?
23. How many kids do you want to have: Not too much, 3 is enough..hehehe
24. Do you have any pets: Yes, cats at my dad house and Chicken at my mom house
25. Do you want to change your name: No, I like my name
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Go Korea event & celebrate at KLCC Starbucks
27. What time did you wake up today: Almost at 12pm (tdo lmbt wat assignment)
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Doing my SBE Assignment
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Get my own car
30. Last time you saw your Mother: 3 month ago when i have semester break
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Wish I can bring back my family together
32. What are you listening to right now: Kim Yu Kyung - Starlight Tears
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Nope
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: nothing
35. Most visited webpage: google, blogger, facebook, friendster, myspace, and tagged
36. Whats your real name:Nurul Nadia
37. Nicknames: Nadia, Nad, Zizou, Ayam KuuKuu, kakak, daira, Nadix
38. Relationship Status: Single
39. Zodiac sign: Gemini sometime it can be Taurus
40. Male or female?: Female
41. Elementary?: Forget!
42. Middle School?: Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Kosas
43. High school/college?: Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Bukit Indah, Lagenda College (ITP)
44. Hair colour: Black
45. Long or short: Medium Short
46. Height: Friend said I'm Tall
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Yes, someone i meet lately
48. What do you like about yourself?: Positive thinking
49. Piercings: ears
50. Tattoos: none
51. Righty or lefty: Righty

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: don't have
53. First piercing: when I 5 years old
54. First best friend: Nadiatun aka xan
55. First sport you joined: Lontar peluru waktu darjah 4
56. First vacation: can't remember
58. First pair of trainers: i don't know

RIGHT NOW
59. Eating: Twisties
60. Drinking: Air kosong
61. I'm about to: take a shower
62. Listening to: Music
63. Waiting on: My graduation

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids?: Yes
65. Get Married?: Yes
66. Career?: I want to be project manager or Account Manager or anything that related to traveling

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs
69. Shorter or taller: Taller
70. Older or Younger: Older
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice stomach
73. Sensitive or loud: Depends
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: Nope
77. Drank hard liquor: Nope
78. Lost glasses/contacts: yep
79. Sex on first date: No & Never
80. Broken someone's heart: I think yes or myb no.. :(
82. Been arrested: Nope
83. Turned someone down: Yes, and I'm sorry
84. Cried when someone died: Sometime Yes, sometime Nope
85. Fallen for a friend?: Yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Yup
87. Miracles: Yup
88. Love at first sight: Maybe
89. Heaven: Yes
90. Santa Claus: No
91. Kiss on the first date: Maybe
92. Angels: Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: No
95. Did you sing today?: Yes
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: At some point yes
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: The time when my parents still together
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? : don't have
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: No
100. Posting this as 100 truths?: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment