Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Powered By Blogger

June 22, 2009

Poem for My Lecturer


Lecturer is like Spring,
Who nurtures new green sprouts,
Encourages and leads me,
Whenever I have doubts.

Lecturer is like Summer,
Whose sunny temperament
Makes studying a pleasure,
Preventing discontent.

Lecturer is like Fall,
With methods crisp and clear,
Lessons of bright colors
And a happy atmosphere.

Lecturer is like Winter,
While it’s snowing hard outside,
Keeping students comfortable,
As a warm and helpful guide.

Lecturer, you do all these things,
With a pleasant attitude;
You’re a Lecturer for all seasons,
And you all have my gratitude!


My beloved Lecturer:
  1. Ms Shavita
  2. Mr Tan
  3. Ms Huda
  4. Mdm Zaireen
  5. Ms Shamala
  6. Ms Ummi
  7. Ms Ng
  8. Ms Suhami
  9. Ustazah Rukiah
  10. Mr Chan Chai
  11. Mr Ang Peng Seng
  12. Mdm Lalita
  13. Mdm Shakira
  14. Ms Shamima
  15. Mr Balaraman
  16. Mr James
  17. Mdm Normah
  18. Pak Tantang
  19. Mr Khoo
  20. Mr Clement
  21. Mr Joseph
  22. Mr Sukumar
  23. Mr James Tan
and three other lecturer that I can't remember their name but anyway thank you for all the knowledge that You all give me~

4 comments:

  1. i like dis poem??? can i copy it??? i need 2 read it 4 my course dinner...tq

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for like it..
    sure u can copy..
    sharing is caring rite..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to use your poem for a card that our class is giving to our lecturer. I will give full credit to you of course

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to use this poem in my love letter to my lecturer

    ReplyDelete