Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Powered By Blogger

June 6, 2009

Just a few days left

Now is 6th of June, and there have 16 days left before I leave my study world.


After this day I will stop posting for a while because I have to concentrate on four assignment have to be submitted before 15th of June. I will back on June 16th after all the assignment done. Hope this will end as soon as possible coz I can't stand the stress of doing this assignment.



After the assignment submitted, the final exam will come. The last exam for my last semester (yeah!). My final exam will be on 17th and 22nd of June, after that no more exam!. I will try my best and do the best in this exam so I can graduate successfully and get my last dean's list. And by the way, it conform that my batch will have convocation on this August 9th that together with our senior (hoohoo!)

WISH ME LUCK <(^_^)v

1 comment: