Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Powered By Blogger

June 15, 2009

Belated Creative Birthday Presents

Creative Birthday Card from My Friend "Nutt"
Thank Nutt for this creative birthday card, the best part that i like is when Hankyung, Teukie, and Yesung picture appear when i open the card. Then look at the last picture, all the Super Junior Member are there and it be too long~ hehe, (to nutt: i will forever raise the blue balloon that same as u with the red balloon..hehe~ )


Creative Birthday Card from My Friend "Aisyah"
Thank Ecah for this creative birthday card. She know my favorite color and look she put a picture of my lovely oppa "G-Dragon in white" i like it.. and the dolphin represent my Junsu Oppa..hehe~.. the cake look so delicious (ermm yummy~ )


Present From My Friend "Sheilla"
It is a Cup with the picture of my favorite idol "Super Junior" and there also have a picture of DBSK. Thank u so much sheilla.. love that cup so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment