Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Powered By Blogger

March 30, 2009

He Make Me Cry (T_T)


I have read one blog that post about Super Junior at MBC "Let Me Sleep Here Tonight' show. In that show Leeteuk revealed his fetish for the color white in other word, he has a "White Syndrome". He has White dorm bed, desk, clothes, and even underwear. He said that " i have to wear white socks, and if my clothes don't have white on them, i will get nervous". Oppa White is very suitable for you.

At that blog, this statement make me cry. this statement has made by Leeteuk about Donghea. In his statement said "
I don't know if Donghea know this, but before we debut, we ate with his parents. Donghae's father told me, "thank you," and held my hand and told me, "Watch over Donghea till the end of me." Donghea Oppa keep strong ok!, and Leeteuk Oppa, u are the best leader ever!. here some pictures of their tears..look at this picture make me more sad (-_-)..





credit : swetitude & Winnie

No comments:

Post a Comment