Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Powered By Blogger

February 15, 2009

My Valueable Assets

This is my New Years 2009 present that I bough for my self. It have a good sound, function and affordable for me to buy it.




These are the earring that I love because it similar with Leeteuk Super Junior accessories. Those who love super junior Leeteuk will notice this thing. The star earring was the present that I got from my two best friends for my 20th birthday. Thank you to you guys for buying this earring for me. (^_^)>




This also one of my collections, Xiah Junsu accessories that I bought from online shop. Cassiopeia did u all recognize this thing? I hope u all do. Not only Xiah, u-know also wearing this earring. I'm glad that I have this thing in my collection.



Lastly, this is headphone necklace that similar with Yesung Super Junior. He wearing this necklace in don't don Music Video. It quite expensive but I’m not regret for buying it. All of this is my precious thing that I care most.

No comments:

Post a Comment