Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Powered By Blogger

February 15, 2009

My Memories as a Bridesmaid

This is the picture of me as a bridesmaid for my auntie. That was the first time in my life become as a bridesmaid. The best man is a friend of my new uncle. The nikah & wedding ceremony were held at Jerantut Pahang, the birth place of the bride and also me. For foreign reader, Pahang is one of the state in Malaysia.



This is their wedding cake, it look delicious but in real it not. The bride & groom doll on top of the cake is my mom idea after she has given to choose either to put a note or this doll. So I think my mom doing good choice to make the cake look delicious and beautiful.




These are the picture of my family after the wedding ceremony except the person wearing purple Baju Melayu standing beside my mom (women with the yellow dress). He is my cousin friend come for helping us. The wedding ceremonies were continuing on the next following week for the groom part. It was held at Melaka, the place of birth of my uncle. This was the best memories that I have because all my family are gathering for the wedding. It also was the first and last for me become a bridesmaid because people says that, the bridesmaid will late in getting marry if they frequently become a bridesmaid. So I don’t know either I should believe or not, but I think there have no chance for me to become the bridesmaid again, but now I only waiting to become the bride after I found my groom. (^_^)>


No comments:

Post a Comment