Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Powered By Blogger

November 16, 2009

I Meet 2AM @ KLIA Malaysia


With 2AM @ KLIA Airport on 14/8/09

This was the best moment of my life when i took this picture. On 14/8/09 this group called 2AM has arrive at KLIA airport to perform at MTV live stage. It was my lucky day that I meet them personally without any of their fans coz I meet them at baggage reclaim hall and beside their crew, only me excited to meet them. But I feel so frustrated because i forget to get their autograph and shake hand with them because I so excited.. at lease i have picture together.

2AM saranghae!

2 comments:

  1. wow, you're one of the luckiest fan that can meet them and taking picture with them... jeongmal buropda... at that time, they're not as famous they're now... you're so lucky...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I don't know who are you.But what I want to say is you're really lucky...Because I like them so much!I can't meet them even though they coming Malaysia...

    ReplyDelete